On 13 June 2017, the ORPHEUS research project will hold its first workshop at the BBC in London. The workshop is specifically aimed at broadcasters and manufacturers of broadcast equipment who are interested in object-based and IP-based technologies.
ORPHEUS experts will demonstrate the end-to-end workflow of a live production chain based on these technologies. The project team will discuss with the audience the potential use and impact of ORPHEUS results for broadcasters and manufacturers.
The one-day workshop will start at 10:00 and end at 16:00.
- Welcome by BBC R&D
- Introduction to the ORPHEUS project
- Description of ORPHEUS reference architecture and technology that underpins it
- Description of the ORPHEUS pilot use cases
- Tour through BBC broadcasting studios
- Demonstration of ORPHEUS solution
Please contact us at info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)orpheus-audio.eu for further information, if you are working at a broadcaster or broadcast equipment manufacturer and would like to be invited.